Thursday, September 8, 2011

Product Spotlight - The Salsa Maker

This morning I was making canned chicken for breakfast (I didn't feel like typical breakfast food).  I got out the onion and celery, and then I got my salsa maker and I realized it was something I needed to blog about.

The Salsa Maker could be one of the greatest inventions for the modern world.

If you couldn't tell, I love my salsa maker.  It is one of the few products on the market that does what it does.  It completely dices everything you put into it in uniform pieces in about 10-15 seconds or less.  It does so much more than just salsa too.

I now humbly offer photos as proof....

My celery and onions started as this.



I counted.  It was literally ten seconds until it looked like this.


Completely and totally minced into uniform pieces.  Absolutely amazing and I dare anyone to do that with a knife, especially in only ten seconds!


 The ease of chopping allowed me to prepare a simply delicious chicken salad served atop a bed of freshly shredded iceberg lettuce.  Delicious, healthy and oh so simple!




The salsa maker can be purchased online.  Its got a couple different makers.  Our current one came from a local flea market for 25 dollars.  I've seen them at the thrift store and garage sales used and there are some great deals on the internet.

This makes far more than just salsa, and my goal this week is to try and come up with a few more innovative uses to showcase this product because I truly believe it makes cooking and prep work so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment