Saturday, September 10, 2011

Food Find: Torani Sugar Free Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup

Torani makes a wide range of both regular and sugar free syrups.  They are fantastic for flavoring smoothies, protein shakes, pudding, jello, coffee, cocoa, milk, snow cones, etc...  The wide range of flavors truly makes the possibilities endless.

Of course there are some flavors that only come in regular, so I'm always on the lookout for brand new sugar free flavors.  So when I came across this new Autumn inspired flavored at Cost Plus World Market yesterday I had to buy it. 



I added a tsp. to my morning latte and it was delicious!  I actually think I could've used a smidgeon less because the flavor is very strong. This would be great in coffee, tea or cocoa on a chilly morning or for an afternoon treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment