Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Find: Praeventia Dark Chocolate Cookies

 Today's food find is Praeventia Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies



I must confess I've seen these on the shelf for awhile and never tried them but was dying for cookies and something chocolate today and finally took the plunge and tried them, and I am so glad I did.  These cookies are seriously delicious!  They're crispy and have such an intense chocolate flavor.  They're also heart shaped which just makes them seem all the more fun.

The nutritional stats are quite good:
Fat: 6 grams
Carbs: 21 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 2 grams

They're made with 70% cocoa and red wine extract as well as pre-biotic fiber in the form of inulin.  Who knew cookies could be decadent and nutritious all at once.  I also love that they come in single serving bags because I am so bad at portion control.

I got a box (with 7 individual bags) for 2.98 at Walmart so not only are they good for you and incredibly yummy, they're also surprisingly affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment