Thursday, November 3, 2011

Couponing - Deals at Target and Chick Fil A

So couponing hasn't been its most profitiable lately but I made a tiny score at Target yesterday.  Not my best ever but definitely a great deal.


  • The Peak tea were each on sale for 1.02 and I had two coupons for 1.00 off each making each one just .02 cents plus CRV.
  • The Blink Card game (which will go in my hubbys game themed stocking this year) was 6.29 on markdown for 5.24 and I had 5.00 off any Hasbro card game so it was only .24 cents.  A steal!
  • The Swiss Miss Diet Cocoa was 2.29 on sale for 1.75 each and I had a Target printable coupon for .50 cents off two making them 3.00 for both.
  • The NYC nail polish was .97 cents and I had a Target printable coupon for 1.00 off any NYC product so I actually got paid .03 cents to take the nail polish.  I love those kinds of deals!
  • The Ortega green sauce was 1.84 on clearance for 1.25 and I had 1.00 off any Ortega item so it was only .25 cents.
Now you add in the fact that I paid with my Target Red Card which gets me an additional 5% off everything I buy there and my grand total for everything with tax was only 3.82...what a deal!


And now on to my next coupon deal alert.  For those of you with a Chick-Fil-A near by you absolutely MUST pick up the new 2012 Cow Calendar.



The calendar includes the following coupons…

January: FREE Chick-fil-A Nuggets (8-count)
February: FREE Small bowl of Hearty breast of chicken soup
March: FREE Simply Orange Juice or Dasani Bottled Water
April: FREE Large Diet Coke
May: FREE Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit or Large Waffle Potato Fries
June: FREE Large Coca-Cola Zero
July: FREE Small hand-spun milk
August: FREE Spicy chicken sandwich
September: FREE Large Coca-Cola
October: FREE Chargrilled chicken sandwich
November: FREE Chick-n-Minis (3-count) or Yogurt Parfait
December: FREE Large Sprite

The calendar cost only 6.00 but includes over 35.00 in free food coupons.  It more than pays for itself and the calendar is pretty cute too.  Definitely something you don't want to miss because in years past thy have sold out of calendars before the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment