Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Time for A Positive Change

So I thought for some accountability and some reference I would post my stats.

My highest weight ever was at age 16 when I was 305 pounds.  I spent the next 1 1/2- 2 years losing weight and got down to my lowest weight ever of 147 when I was 18.  I didn't maintain that long though because it was a little too low for me (I'm 5'7" but I look healthier around 155).  However it was easier for me to maintain a bit higher and I spent the next 4 years maintain a pretty solid weight 170-175.

Here I am at 22 and about a size 10.



A year later about a 10/12 but very comfortable with myself.



Which brings me to today....231 pounds (and not so happy about it).



It has been a struggle and the more I've focused on how unhappy with my weight I am the more weight I seem to have gained.

So its time to re-focus and look at how healthy I want to be, not just how thin.

I started today off with 45 minutes on the elliptical and I feel great.  What keeps everyone else motivated and focused?

No comments:

Post a Comment