Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Look & Food Find

In honor of my recent re-commitment I felt like the blog needed a fresher brighter look.  I have to say I love it.  Thoughts?

Also, I wanted to share one of my recent food finds - Ole Xtreme Wellness Tortillas.

These tortillas are low carb, high fiber and actually taste good!



The Stats are as follows (for one entire tortilla):

Calories - 71
Fat - 2 grams
Carbs - 17 grams
Fiber - 12 grams
Protein - 8 grams


I would definitely reccomend heating these up first as they do taste a touch gummy right out of the package.  i like to crisp mine up on the stove.  So far I've made a turkey and avocado roll-up and an egg burrito and they were so good!

I found mine at Walmart for around 3.00 so definitely budget friendly and waist friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment