Saturday, May 5, 2012

Shopping Trips

I wanted to share a few of my shopping trips from yesterday.

First I went to Target.


Uncle Ben's Microwave Brown Rice Cups-
  • Price 1.02 minus TWO coupons for 1.00 off any Uncle Ben's Brown Rice (no size restriction on coupon).  Made each cup of rice just .02 cents!
Revlon Lash Liner -
  • These were clearanced down to 2.30 cents each.  I had a manufacturers coupon for 5.00 off when when you buy any two Revlon beauty items.  Making both of these FREE
Aleve 200 count -
  • Priced at 13.99 minus a free product coupon made this FREE
Method Laundry Detergent (8 load bottles)-
  • Pried at 2.99 each, then on clearance for 2.54 each.  I had two coupons for 2.00 off any method laundry (from their facebook page, no size restriction on coupon).  Made each bottle just .54 cents!



I also snagged this Liz Lange maternity shirt on clearance for 2.98  I then used a coupon on my Shopkick app for 3.00 off any Liz Lange maternity item at target making this shirt FREE


Later I went to Vons.




Three 2-liters of soda -
  • Regular price 1.99....sale price .99....price if you're a member of their new just for u program just .59 cents each!  (limit of 3 per transaction valid until May 8th)  This is a great price for soda if you drink it, and it is my weakness.
Two Cans of Starbucks Refreshers Energy Drink -
  • Priced at 1.99....sale price 1.49...I had two manufactuerers coupons for one free can so both of these were FREE
Two Open Nature Plain Greek Yogurt -
  • On sale for 1.00 each minus two coupons each good for 1.00 off any open nature product made both of these FREE
One Mango -
  • On sale for just .25 cents!
Large Bag of Spinach -
  • Regular price 2.99...on sale for 2.00

Later when I got home I finished putting away all my stuff and went to check the mail and found this full size bottle of Asprin in my mail.  I love getting full size products for free in the mail!




Overall, a great day for coupons!  I even got a high five from the cashier at Target when I paid (which sort of made me laugh and feel like I was on extreme couponers).  sure not every day has such great scores, but this is a perfect example of why I love coupons.  Using them for certain things (especially toiletriesand cleaners) frees up more money for things there aren't coupons fo like fresh produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment