First I went to Target.
Uncle Ben's Microwave Brown Rice Cups-
- Price 1.02 minus TWO coupons for 1.00 off any Uncle Ben's Brown Rice (no size restriction on coupon). Made each cup of rice just .02 cents!
- These were clearanced down to 2.30 cents each. I had a manufacturers coupon for 5.00 off when when you buy any two Revlon beauty items. Making both of these FREE.
- Priced at 13.99 minus a free product coupon made this FREE
- Pried at 2.99 each, then on clearance for 2.54 each. I had two coupons for 2.00 off any method laundry (from their facebook page, no size restriction on coupon). Made each bottle just .54 cents!
I also snagged this Liz Lange maternity shirt on clearance for 2.98 I then used a coupon on my Shopkick app for 3.00 off any Liz Lange maternity item at target making this shirt FREE!
Later I went to Vons.
- Regular price 1.99....sale price .99....price if you're a member of their new just for u program just .59 cents each! (limit of 3 per transaction valid until May 8th) This is a great price for soda if you drink it, and it is my weakness.
- Priced at 1.99....sale price 1.49...I had two manufactuerers coupons for one free can so both of these were FREE
- On sale for 1.00 each minus two coupons each good for 1.00 off any open nature product made both of these FREE
- On sale for just .25 cents!
- Regular price 2.99...on sale for 2.00
Later when I got home I finished putting away all my stuff and went to check the mail and found this full size bottle of Asprin in my mail. I love getting full size products for free in the mail!
Overall, a great day for coupons! I even got a high five from the cashier at Target when I paid (which sort of made me laugh and feel like I was on extreme couponers). sure not every day has such great scores, but this is a perfect example of why I love coupons. Using them for certain things (especially toiletriesand cleaners) frees up more money for things there aren't coupons fo like fresh produce.